- 8-10 oz Quality Ground Italian Sausage (No Case)
- 1 Pound Italian Pasta
- 1 Jar Marconi Pasta Sauce (Any Flavor to your liking)
- 2 Tablespoons Marconi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Italian Imported Grating Cheese
What do Do:
- In a Medium Sauce Pan, heat 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Brown Sausage until Cooked Thoroughly.
- Add Marconi Sauce, and simmer for twenty minutes.
- While Sauce Simmers, bring a Pasta Pot full of water to a rolling boil and add a few generous pinches of salt.
- Once water is boiling, add pasta, and cook until al dente.
- Drain the noodles, and return to pan.
- Add 1 tablespoon Olive OIl to pasta along with a spoonful of Sauce.
- Stir vigorously for about a minute.
- Add the rest of the sauce to the noodles and give an additional stir.
Serve plated with your favorite grated cheese, and enjoy with a nice glass of wine!