- 1 15oz Can Marconi Borlotti Beans
- 2 15oz Cans Marconi Chick Peas
- 1 28oz Can Marconi Plum Tomatoes
- 12 Oz Sweet (Fresh or Frozen) Corn
- 1 Whole Yellow Onion
- 1 Jar 16oz Marconi Mild Giardiniera (You can use any heat level you like)
- 3 Tablespoons Dry Minced Garlic
- 3 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
What To Do:
Start off by opening all the beans and pouring them in a collander. Give them a quick fresh water rinse and allow to drain.
Meanwhile, warm up a large frying pan and preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
When Oven ready, spread your corn kernels out on a large baking sheet, and roast for 20 minutes, or until they are a plum dark yellow. (or to your desired level)
In the frying pan, sautee the tomatoes until cooked through, straining off excess juice.
While the tomatoes are cooking, dice up your onion and toss in a bowl with the beans. Add your Giardiniera, straining off a few ounces of the Oil in the jar. (Save this to cook with later!)
Allow the tomatoes and Corn to cool, then add to the bowl and mix well. Finish off by adding the minced garlic and a nice drizzle of Balsamic Vinegar.
Enjoy Chilled as a side or compliment to any great dish!