Mediterranean Panini with Marconi Giardiniera
Mediterranean Panini with Marconi Giardiniera
- 4 pieces flat bread
- 1 teaspoon Marconi xvirgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 cup Marconi Olives, pitted and coursely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Marconi Giardiniera
- 20 leaves baby spinach
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 cooked chicken breast, sliced
- Top with 2-4 piecesMarconi Greek Pepperoncini
- Pinch of salt and Oregano
- On bottom of all bread pieces brush on olive oil.
- Spread one T of pesto (or more if you like) on each piece of bread on the top side. So the bottoms will have olive oil & the tops will have pesto.
- On the the pesto side on ONE HALF of bread place spinach leaves. Repeat with other bread.
- On top of spinach place 1/4 of mozzerella. Repeat with other bread.
- Layer on chicken, olives, giardiniera, and 1/4 of mozzerella. Repeat on other bread to make 4 complete sandwiches. Fold in half with the olive oil side on the outside.
- Grill on panini grill or foreman grill.
- If you don’t have these, heat grill pan to medium heat. Wash two bricks and cover with foil. Place sandwiches side by side on grill pan. Place foil covered bricks on top. Cook on medium for 4-6 minutes. Turn over and replace bricks. Cook an additional 4-6 minutes until cheese is melted and bread is toasted brown
Classic Italian Mile High Sub
- 1 loaf fresh baked Italian bread
- Marconi Submarine Dressing
- Lettuce, red onions, and tomatoe slices
- 2 slices mortadella
- 2 slices Hot/Mild Capicola
- 2 slices Sandwich Peperoni
- 2 Slices Hard Salami
- Marconi Hot Giardiniera
- 2 slices Imported Italina Provolone
Open bread and spread on Marconi Sub Dressing to coat the whole area. Layer the meat and cheese followed by the produce and Marconi Giardiniera. Add another spritz of Marconi Sub Dressing and enjoy!
Marconi Pot Roast Giardiniera
- 1 rump or shoulder roast
- 1 can water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 6 small, red or golden potatoes cut into quarters
- ½ onion diced (if you don’t have onions, use 1 tsp onion powder)
- 3 cups chopped carrots
- 3 cups mushrooms, whole or chopped
- 1 Jar of Marconi Hot or Mild Giardinera 16 oz
Creamy Tuna Salad
2 cups water packed tuna (drained)
1 1/4 cups Marconi Ceamy Garlic Dressing
1 cup chopped celery
4 hard boiled eggs
3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
Salt & Pepper to taste
Blend all ingredients well. Chill at least 2 hrs before serving.
Paste e Fagioli
- 2 tablespoons (2 turns around the pan) Marconi extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 pound (about 3 slices) pancetta, chopped
- 2 (4 to 6-inch) Marconi rosemary, left intact
- 1 (4 to 6-inch) Marconi thyme
- 1 large fresh bay leaf or 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans
- 1 Can Marconi Crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups Marconi Imported ditalini
- Grated Parmigiano or Romano, for the table
- Crusty bread , for mopping
Heat a deep pot over medium high heat and add oil and pancetta. Brown the pancetta bits lightly, and add herb stems, bay leaf, chopped vegetables, and garlic. Season vegetables with salt and pepper. Add beans, tomato sauce, water, and stock to pot and raise heat to high. Bring soup to a rapid boil and add pasta. Reduce heat to medium and cook soup, stirring occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes or until pasta is cooked al dente. Rosemary and thyme leaves will separate from stems as soup cooks. Remove herb stems and bay leaf from soup and place pot on table on a trivet. Let soup rest and begin to cool for a few minutes. Ladle soup into bowls and top with lots of grated cheese.
Romaine Salad w/ Marconi Creamy Garlic Dressing
- 1 large romaine lettuce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup seasoned croutons, purchased or homemade
- 1 bottle Marconi Creamy Garlic Dressing
- Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces, you should have about 12 cups.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Just before serving, peel, pit and dice avocado.
- In a large salad bowl, combine avocado, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, onions and croutons.
- Stir Marconi Creamy Garlic dressing and pour over salad then toss until well mixed.
Marconi Ultimate Nacho Platter
1 Bag of your favorite Tortilla Chips
4 Ounces Marconi Nacho Slices (Drained)
4 Ounces Marconi Hot Giardiniera (Drained)
1 Small onion Chopped
6 ounces Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
6 ounces Shredded Sharp Cheddar
1 Can beanless Chili
3 tablespoons sour cream
1/2 Cup of guacamole
Layer Chips, Chili, Cheese and Peppers all on a platter. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for ten minutes or until cheese is melted to your liking. Remove from oven and add layers of sour cream, onion, and guacamole. Grab your favorite beverage and enjoy!
Spicy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Spicy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 8 oz MARCONI Hot Giardiniera Relish (Drained)
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 14-ouncesArtichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and next 6 ingredients (through spinach) in a large bowl; stir until well blended. Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve with tortilla or Pita Chips
Roasted Artichoke Heart Salad
Roasted Artichoke Heart Salad
- 1.5 pounds Artichoke Hearts
- Marconi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons Marconi white or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 6 tablespoons Marconi capers, drained
- 2 jars roasted red peppers, sliced thin
- 8 oz Marconi Hot or Mild Giardiniera
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 pinches Marconi Red Chili flakes, optional
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the artichoke hearts in a bowl with 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and toss until the artichoke hearts are coated. Dump the artichoke hearts onto a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer; roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the vinaigrette. Place the minced shallot, lemon juice mustard, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade and process for 5 seconds. Add the basil leaves and process into a green puree. With the processor running, slowly pour 1/2 cup olive oil into the bowl through the feed tube until the ingredients are finely pureed. Set aside.
Place the roasted artichoke hearts in a bowl and toss with enough vinaigrette to moisten. Add the capers, red peppers, red onion, parsley, 4 tablespoons vinegar and red pepper flakes, if using, and toss gently. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper and let stand for 30 minutes for the flavors to blend. Serve at room temperature
The Marconi Hot Dog
Your favorite jumbo or regular sized Hot Dogs
Grilled Carmalized onions
Marconi Creamy Garlic Dressing
Marconi Sport Peppers
Marconi Hot or Mild Giardiniera
Best served on a GRILLED DOG.
Place dog in Bun, apply garlic dressing followed by heaping amounts of onions, 2-3 Sport peppers, and a generous amount of Giardiniera.
Marconi Pasta Bolognese
8-10 oz Quality Ground Italian Sausage (No Case)
1 Pound Italian Pasta
1 Jar Marconi Pasta Sauce (Any Flavor to your liking)
2 Tablespoons Marconi Extra Virgin Olive OIl
1/2 Cup Italian Imported Grating Cheese
In a Medium Sauce Pan, heat 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Brown Sausage unitl Cooked Thouroghly.
Add Marconi Sauce, and simmer for twenty minutes.
While Sauce Simmers, bring a Pasta Pot full of Water to a rolling boil, and add a few generous pinches of Salt.
Once water is boiling, add pasta, and cook until al dente.
Drain the noodles, and return to pan.
Add 1 tablespoon Olive OIl to pasta along with a spoonful of Sauce. Stir vigourously for about a minute.
Add the rest of the sauce to the noodles and give an additional stir. Serve plated with your favorite grated cheese, and enjoy with a nice glass of Wine!