Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
A simple and easy all-in-one dish that takes almost no prep and tastes DELICIOUS.
1 large turkey breast, thawed and trimmed
1 pound Finger Potatoes, Peeled
1 Yellow onion, peeled and quartered
10 oz Fresh Washed Spinach and/or Arugula.
2-3 Cans Marconi Cannellini (White Kidney) Beans
1 16oz Jar Marconi Hot or Mild Muffaletta
Get out your Slow Cooker and unwrap the turkey. First, dump all the beans including the juice right into the pot. Then the bird. Then, surround the Turkey Breast with your potatoes and Spinach/Arugula Blend, but keep those ingredients surrounding the Turkey, not on top of it. Last, pour the entire jar of Muffaletta on top of the Meat. Cover, and cook on low for 4-5 hours, or until Turkey has reached an internal temperature of 165 Degrees.
When done, remove the Turkey and allow about 15 Minutes to rest. In the meantime pour all the remaining ingredients into a large serving bowl. (Strain if desired or necessary) Slice the Turkey thin and serve of heaping spoonfuls of the stewed mix. Pair it with a nice Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay and Enjoy!
Chicago Jambalaya with Marconi Giardiniera
1 cup Arborio Rice
6 oz Italian Sausage, Grilled and Sliced
6 oz Medium Shrimp (cooked and peeled)
1 Can Marconi Chick Peas (Drained)
8 oz Marconi Giardiniera (Hot or Mild)
3 TableSpoons Marconi Italian Seasoning
1/4 Ricotta Cheese
1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
1 Tablespoon Butter
10 Cups Chicken or Vegetable Broth (diluted to taste)
In a medium Frying Pan. Drain some Giardiniera Oil, and sautee cooked Shrimp with Italian Seasoning.
Cook Italian Sausage to taste.
Set protein aside.
Melt Butter over Medium heat along with some additional Giardiniera Oil.
Add Rice and brown for one minute.
Reduce heat slightly, and add in 1/2 Cup Stock. Stir over a simmer until all the stock is abosrbed.
Repeat this step until desired tecture of Risotto is achieved. Stir in Heavy Cream and Ricotta Cheese for an additional Creamy Texture.
Stir in Chick peas while still on medium heat. Stir for 1-2 minutes so Chick Peas can soften.
Reduce heat to low, and stir in Sausage, Shrimp, and Giardiniera.
Fold all ingredients so well incorportated.
Serve over Brioche or Garlic bread and garnish with desired Cheese and Seasoning.
Spicy Chicken Salad
- 5-4 oz boneless chicken breasts cooked
- 1 1/2 cups Mayo
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 3 chopped hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 Cup Marconi HOT Giardiniera (drained)
- Oregano to taste
Dice chicken by hand or run through slicing blade of food processer. Blend all ingredients thoroughly. Chill at least 2 hrs.
- 2 jars of 16 oz Marconi Hot or Mild Giardiniera
- 4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups of warm water
- 1 package of active dry yeast
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbls of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbls of sugar
- In a large bowl pour in warm water and sugar.
- Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Add yeast and gently stir until yeast is dissolved.• Let mixture sit for around 15 minutes to activate yeast.
- Add oil and salt and gently stir.
- Add one cup of flour and mix.
- Add a second cup of flour and mix until sticky.
- Add third cup of flour and mix until dough becomes thick.
- Place the dough on a floured board and gradually knead in the remaining flour.
- Dust with extra flour and continue kneading until dough becomes firm. About 10 minutes.
- Kneading is complete when you have a smooth silky ball of dough. It’s better to over knead than to under knead.
- Grease a large bowl with a little oil.
- Place dough in the bowl turning once to coat the dough.
- Cover with a dish towel an place in a warm place for about 2 hours allowing the dough to double in size.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and cut in half and roll the into two balls.
Super Party Spread
16 oz Plain Cream Cheese
The night before, open your jar of Marconi Relish and pour into a collander to let drain.**
Allow Cream Cheese to soften around room temperature.
Once Cream Cheese is soft, work the drained Marconi Relish into the cheese.
Roll into a ball or another fun shape.
Place in refrigerator to set.
Enjoy with your favorite cracker or dippin’ chip.
**Save the drained oil to spice up your kitchen next time you cook!
Mediterranean Panini with Marconi Giardiniera
Mediterranean Panini with Marconi Giardiniera
- 4 pieces flat bread
- 1 teaspoon Marconi xvirgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 cup Marconi Olives, pitted and coursely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Marconi Giardiniera
- 20 leaves baby spinach
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 cooked chicken breast, sliced
- Top with 2-4 piecesMarconi Greek Pepperoncini
- Pinch of salt and Oregano
- On bottom of all bread pieces brush on olive oil.
- Spread one T of pesto (or more if you like) on each piece of bread on the top side. So the bottoms will have olive oil & the tops will have pesto.
- On the the pesto side on ONE HALF of bread place spinach leaves. Repeat with other bread.
- On top of spinach place 1/4 of mozzerella. Repeat with other bread.
- Layer on chicken, olives, giardiniera, and 1/4 of mozzerella. Repeat on other bread to make 4 complete sandwiches. Fold in half with the olive oil side on the outside.
- Grill on panini grill or foreman grill.
- If you don’t have these, heat grill pan to medium heat. Wash two bricks and cover with foil. Place sandwiches side by side on grill pan. Place foil covered bricks on top. Cook on medium for 4-6 minutes. Turn over and replace bricks. Cook an additional 4-6 minutes until cheese is melted and bread is toasted brown
Classic Italian Mile High Sub
- 1 loaf fresh baked Italian bread
- Marconi Submarine Dressing
- Lettuce, red onions, and tomatoe slices
- 2 slices mortadella
- 2 slices Hot/Mild Capicola
- 2 slices Sandwich Peperoni
- 2 Slices Hard Salami
- Marconi Hot Giardiniera
- 2 slices Imported Italina Provolone
Open bread and spread on Marconi Sub Dressing to coat the whole area. Layer the meat and cheese followed by the produce and Marconi Giardiniera. Add another spritz of Marconi Sub Dressing and enjoy!
Marconi Pot Roast Giardiniera
- 1 rump or shoulder roast
- 1 can water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 6 small, red or golden potatoes cut into quarters
- ½ onion diced (if you don’t have onions, use 1 tsp onion powder)
- 3 cups chopped carrots
- 3 cups mushrooms, whole or chopped
- 1 Jar of Marconi Hot or Mild Giardinera 16 oz
Creamy Tuna Salad
2 cups water packed tuna (drained)
1 1/4 cups Marconi Ceamy Garlic Dressing
1 cup chopped celery
4 hard boiled eggs
3/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
Salt & Pepper to taste
Blend all ingredients well. Chill at least 2 hrs before serving.
Paste e Fagioli
- 2 tablespoons (2 turns around the pan) Marconi extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/8 pound (about 3 slices) pancetta, chopped
- 2 (4 to 6-inch) Marconi rosemary, left intact
- 1 (4 to 6-inch) Marconi thyme
- 1 large fresh bay leaf or 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- Coarse salt and pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans
- 1 Can Marconi Crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 1/2 cups Marconi Imported ditalini
- Grated Parmigiano or Romano, for the table
- Crusty bread , for mopping
Heat a deep pot over medium high heat and add oil and pancetta. Brown the pancetta bits lightly, and add herb stems, bay leaf, chopped vegetables, and garlic. Season vegetables with salt and pepper. Add beans, tomato sauce, water, and stock to pot and raise heat to high. Bring soup to a rapid boil and add pasta. Reduce heat to medium and cook soup, stirring occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes or until pasta is cooked al dente. Rosemary and thyme leaves will separate from stems as soup cooks. Remove herb stems and bay leaf from soup and place pot on table on a trivet. Let soup rest and begin to cool for a few minutes. Ladle soup into bowls and top with lots of grated cheese.
Romaine Salad w/ Marconi Creamy Garlic Dressing
- 1 large romaine lettuce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado
- 3 tablespoons grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup seasoned croutons, purchased or homemade
- 1 bottle Marconi Creamy Garlic Dressing
- Tear lettuce into bite-size pieces, you should have about 12 cups.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Just before serving, peel, pit and dice avocado.
- In a large salad bowl, combine avocado, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, onions and croutons.
- Stir Marconi Creamy Garlic dressing and pour over salad then toss until well mixed.
Marconi Ultimate Nacho Platter
1 Bag of your favorite Tortilla Chips
4 Ounces Marconi Nacho Slices (Drained)
4 Ounces Marconi Hot Giardiniera (Drained)
1 Small onion Chopped
6 ounces Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
6 ounces Shredded Sharp Cheddar
1 Can beanless Chili
3 tablespoons sour cream
1/2 Cup of guacamole
Layer Chips, Chili, Cheese and Peppers all on a platter. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for ten minutes or until cheese is melted to your liking. Remove from oven and add layers of sour cream, onion, and guacamole. Grab your favorite beverage and enjoy!
Spicy Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Spicy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 8 oz MARCONI Hot Giardiniera Relish (Drained)
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 14-ouncesArtichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, sour cream, 2 tablespoons Parmesan, and next 6 ingredients (through spinach) in a large bowl; stir until well blended. Spoon mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Serve with tortilla or Pita Chips
Roasted Artichoke Heart Salad
Roasted Artichoke Heart Salad
- 1.5 pounds Artichoke Hearts
- Marconi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons Marconi white or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 6 tablespoons Marconi capers, drained
- 2 jars roasted red peppers, sliced thin
- 8 oz Marconi Hot or Mild Giardiniera
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 pinches Marconi Red Chili flakes, optional
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the artichoke hearts in a bowl with 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and toss until the artichoke hearts are coated. Dump the artichoke hearts onto a sheet pan and spread out into 1 layer; roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the vinaigrette. Place the minced shallot, lemon juice mustard, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade and process for 5 seconds. Add the basil leaves and process into a green puree. With the processor running, slowly pour 1/2 cup olive oil into the bowl through the feed tube until the ingredients are finely pureed. Set aside.
Place the roasted artichoke hearts in a bowl and toss with enough vinaigrette to moisten. Add the capers, red peppers, red onion, parsley, 4 tablespoons vinegar and red pepper flakes, if using, and toss gently. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper and let stand for 30 minutes for the flavors to blend. Serve at room temperature
Spicy Italian Meatloaf w/Giardiniera and Pancetta
1/2 Pound Ground Beef
1/4 Ground Veal
1/4 Ground Pork
4 Italian Pancetta
8 Oz Drained Marconi Giardiniera Relish (Hot, Medium, or Mild), DRAINED
4 slices of bread, finely cubed and soaked in milk
2 large eggs
1 small onion, minced
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 Cup chopped fresh parsley
In a large mixing bowl, mix the meat, eggs and soaked bread cubes together while gradually adding the spices an onions and Drained Marconi Giardiniera relish.
Place in a loaf baking pan.
Layer the bacon over the top of the uncooked meatloaf.
Bake at 375 for 60 minutes or until internal temperature of the meat reaches 155 degrees. Let meatload rest for 10-15 minutes before cutting and serving.
The Marconi Hot Dog
Your favorite jumbo or regular sized Hot Dogs
Grilled Carmalized onions
Marconi Creamy Garlic Dressing
Marconi Sport Peppers
Marconi Hot or Mild Giardiniera
Best served on a GRILLED DOG.
Place dog in Bun, apply garlic dressing followed by heaping amounts of onions, 2-3 Sport peppers, and a generous amount of Giardiniera.
Marconi Pasta Bolognese
8-10 oz Quality Ground Italian Sausage (No Case)
1 Pound Italian Pasta
1 Jar Marconi Pasta Sauce (Any Flavor to your liking)
2 Tablespoons Marconi Extra Virgin Olive OIl
1/2 Cup Italian Imported Grating Cheese
In a Medium Sauce Pan, heat 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Brown Sausage unitl Cooked Thouroghly.
Add Marconi Sauce, and simmer for twenty minutes.
While Sauce Simmers, bring a Pasta Pot full of Water to a rolling boil, and add a few generous pinches of Salt.
Once water is boiling, add pasta, and cook until al dente.
Drain the noodles, and return to pan.
Add 1 tablespoon Olive OIl to pasta along with a spoonful of Sauce. Stir vigourously for about a minute.
Add the rest of the sauce to the noodles and give an additional stir. Serve plated with your favorite grated cheese, and enjoy with a nice glass of Wine!