Giardiniera Brie Wheel with Prosciutto by Marconi
- 8 oz. brie wheel
- 9 8 oz. prosciutto strips or enough to completely wrap brie
- 8-10 tablespoons Marconi Mild Giardiniera
- Bag of preferred dipping chips (we use pita chips)
- Cutting Board
- Cast iron skillet
- Tooth picks
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (175°C).
- Place brie wheel on cutting board and remove the top rind.
- Wrap prosciutto along brie wheel and secure it using toothpicks.
- Place wrapped brie in a cast iron skillet, bake in oven for 10-12 minutes. Pay close attention to brie as it is delicate.
- Remove brie from oven and allow for 5 minute cool down.
- Remove toothpicks and place cooked brie on plate, add chips.
- Top off brie wheel with 8-10 tbsp. of Marconi Giardinieria.
- Buon Appetito!