- 2 Cans Marconi Cannellini Beans
- 1 Jar Marconi Giardiniera Relish (Hot, Medium, or Mild)
- 6 Strips Bacon, Cooked and diced to desired size
- 3 Tablespoons Marconi Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 1 small yellow onion, diced fine
- Course Ground Black Pepper
- 3-4 Fresh Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 Large Frying Pan
- 1 Colander
- Silicone Spatula
What To Do:
- Strain Cannellini Beans and rinse with cool water
- While beans dry, heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Onion and Garlic in pan over medium-high heat.
- When onions begin to brown, add beans to the mix and stir well.
- Once beans have been folded in, let the entire mix sit in the pan for 4-5 minutes on Medium heat, allowing beans to brown.
- Stir mix again, folding in Giardiniera and bacon.
- Let sit on medium heat for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and serve warm under eggs with a refreshing mimosa or Bellini!