- 1 cup Arborio Rice
- 6 oz Italian Sausage, Grilled and Sliced
- 6 oz Medium Shrimp (cooked and peeled)
- 1 Can Marconi Chick Peas (Drained)
- 8 oz Marconi Giardiniera (Hot or Mild)
- 3 TableSpoons Marconi Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 10 Cups Chicken or Vegetable Broth (diluted to taste)
What to Do:
- In a medium Frying Pan. Drain some Giardiniera Oil, and sautee cooked Shrimp with Italian Seasoning.
- Cook Italian Sausage to taste.
- Set protein aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat along with some additional Giardiniera Oil.
- Add Rice and brown for one minute.
- Reduce heat slightly, and add in 1/2 Cup Stock. Stir over a simmer until all the stock is absorbed.
- Repeat this step until the desired texture of Risotto is achieved. Stir in Heavy Cream and Ricotta Cheese for an additional Creamy Texture.
- Stir in Chickpeas while still on medium heat. Stir for 1-2 minutes so Chick Peas can soften.
- Reduce heat to low, and stir in Sausage, Shrimp, and Giardiniera.
- Fold all ingredients so well incorporated.
- Serve over Brioche or Garlic bread and garnish with desired Cheese and Seasoning.
Want to get more great ideas, content, and offers? Click here and subscribe to our Newsletter.