- 1 cup Arborio Rice
- 6 oz Italian Sausage, Grilled and Sliced
- 6 oz Medium Shrimp (cooked and peeled)
- 1 Can Marconi Chick Peas (Drained)
- 8 oz Marconi Giardiniera (Hot or Mild)
- 3 TableSpoons Marconi Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 10 Cups Chicken or Vegetable Broth (diluted to taste)
What to Do:
- In a medium Frying Pan. Drain some Giardiniera Oil, and sautee cooked Shrimp with Italian Seasoning.
- Cook Italian Sausage to taste.
- Set protein aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat along with some additional Giardiniera Oil.
- Add Rice and brown for one minute.
- Reduce heat slightly, and add in 1/2 Cup Stock. Stir over a simmer until all the stock is absorbed.
- Repeat this step until the desired texture of Risotto is achieved. Stir in Heavy Cream and Ricotta Cheese for an additional Creamy Texture.
- Stir in Chickpeas while still on medium heat. Stir for 1-2 minutes so Chick Peas can soften.
- Reduce heat to low, and stir in Sausage, Shrimp, and Giardiniera.
- Fold all ingredients so well incorporated.
- Serve over Brioche or Garlic bread and garnish with desired Cheese and Seasoning.
Do you have a great recipe featuring our product? Contact us. We’d love to showcase it on our recipes page.
Want to get more great ideas, content, and offers? Click here and subscribe to our Newsletter.