Slow Cooker Turkey Breast with Marconi Muffaletta
A simple and easy all-in-one dish that takes almost no prep and tastes DELICIOUS.
- 1 large turkey breast, thawed and trimmed
- 1 pound Finger Potatoes, Peeled
- 1 Yellow onion, peeled and quartered
- 10 oz Fresh Washed Spinach and/or Arugula.
- 2-3 Cans Marconi Cannellini (White Kidney) Beans
- 1 16oz Jar Marconi Hot or Mild Muffaletta
What do Do:
Get out your Slow Cooker and unwrap the turkey. First, dump all the beans including the juice right into the pot. Then the bird. Then, surround the Turkey Breast with your potatoes and Spinach/Arugula Blend, but keep those ingredients surrounding the turkey, not on top of it. Last, pour the entire jar of Muffaletta on top of the Meat. Cover, and cook on low for 4-5 hours, or until turkey has reached an internal temperature of 165 Degrees.
When done, remove the turkey and allow about 15 minutes to rest. In the meantime pour all the remaining ingredients into a large serving bowl. (Strain if desired or necessary) Slice the Turkey thin and serve of heaping spoonfuls of the stewed mix. Pair it with a nice Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay and Enjoy!
Want to get more great ideas, content, and offers? Click here and subscribe to our Newsletter