- 6 Med-Large Portobello mushrooms with the stems cut off
- 1 28oz Can Marconi Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Cups Marconi Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 Yellow Onion diced fine
- 1 Jar Marconi Giardiniera
What to Do:
Preheat Grill to Med-High Heat.
Strain the Marconi Tomatoes and add to a large mixing bowl along with the Spinach, Onions, and Bread Crumbs. Mix delicately. Scoop out excess Gills from Mushrooms and use a pastry brush to apply Giardiniera oil to the underside of each. Add a moderate amount of veggie mixture to each Mushroom, around 2-3 Tablespoons.
Combine the two cheeses together in a separate bowl. Top each Mushroom with a healthy amount of Cheese. Finally, cap each mushroom off with a nice dollop of Giardiniera. (Heat level is your choice)
Grill each mushroom around 15 minutes or until contents have all melted together nicely.
Enjoy on sandwich or plain over a bed of greens.
Do you have a great recipe featuring our product? Contact us. We’d love to showcase it on our recipes page.
Want to get more great ideas, content and offers? Click here and subscribe to our Newsletter.