- 6 Med-Large Portobello mushrooms with the stems cut off
- 1 28oz Can Marconi Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Cups Marconi Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 Yellow Onion diced fine
- 1 Jar Marconi Giardiniera
What to Do:
Preheat Grill to Med-High Heat.
Strain the Marconi Tomatoes and add to a large mixing bowl along with the Spinach, Onions, and Bread Crumbs. Mix delicately. Scoop out excess Gills from Mushrooms and use a pastry brush to apply Giardiniera oil to the underside of each. Add a moderate amount of veggie mixture to each Mushroom, around 2-3 Tablespoons.
Combine the two cheeses together in a separate bowl. Top each Mushroom with a healthy amount of Cheese. Finally, cap each mushroom off with a nice dollop of Giardiniera. (Heat level is your choice)
Grill each mushroom around 15 minutes or until contents have all melted together nicely.
Enjoy on sandwich or plain over a bed of greens.
Want to get more great ideas, content and offers? Click here and subscribe to our Newsletter.