- 1/2 Pound Ground Beef
- 1/4 Ground Veal
- 1/4 Ground Pork
- 4-6 Thin Slices Italian Pancetta
- 8 Oz Drained Marconi Giardiniera Relish (Hot, Medium, or Mild), DRAINED
- 4 slices of bread, finely cubed and soaked in milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
What do Do:
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the meat, eggs and soaked bread cubes together while gradually adding the spices and onions and Drained Marconi Giardiniera relish.
- Place in a loaf baking pan.
- Layer the bacon over the top of the uncooked meatloaf.
- Bake at 375 for 60 minutes or until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 155 degrees.
- Let meatloaf rest for 10-15 minutes before cutting and serving.
Want to get more great ideas, content, and offers? Click here and subscribe to our Newsletter.