- 4 pieces of flatbread
- 1 teaspoon Marconi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1 cup Marconi Olives, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Marconi Giardiniera
- 20 leaves baby spinach
- 12 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 cooked chicken breast, sliced
- Top with 2-4 pieces Marconi Greek Pepperoncini
- Pinch of salt and Oregano
What do Do:
- On the bottom of all bread, pieces brush on olive oil.
- Spread one T of pesto (or more if you like) on each piece of bread on the top side. So the bottoms will have olive oil & the tops will have pesto.
- On the pesto side on ONE-HALF of bread place spinach leaves. Repeat with other bread.
- On top of spinach place 1/4 of mozzarella. Repeat with other bread.
- Layer on chicken, olives, Giardiniera, and 1/4 of mozzarella. Repeat on other bread to make 4 complete sandwiches. Fold in half with the olive oil side on the outside.
- Grill on a panini press
— Jeff Johnson