- 1 tube of crescent rolls
- 1 package of string cheese
- 6-8 teaspoons Marconi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6-8 tablespoons Marconi Hot Giardiniera
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cook’s choice of tomato sauce
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Basting brush
- Small dipping bowl
What do Do:
- Preheat oven to 375ºF (190°C).
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Open crescent rolls and separate into triangles along baking sheet, then brush Marconi Extra Virgin Olive Oil onto each one.
- Place string cheese on cutting board and slice into halves.
- Lay a string cheese half onto each crescent roll, then add a spoonful of Marconi Hot Giardiniera.
- Now we’re ready to roll!
- Once rolled, use a basting brush to top crescent rolls with oil from Marconi Hot Giardiniera. Add the finishing touch by sprinkling on Italian seasoning.
- Bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned, then serve warm with a side of your favorite tomato sauce.
- Buon Appetito!